Northridge continues to recognize the importance of reducing the risk of COVID-19 in the workplace. We have asked that employees experiencing the following symptoms stay home from work.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Chills (shaking related to chills)
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
If employees develop the following emergency warnings signs while at work, Northridge encourages them to consult their medical provider:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
This list is not all-inclusive. If any other severe or concerning symptoms appear, we encourage our employees to consult their medical provider. We ask that employees notify their provider that they might be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
If employees are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms at work, we ask that they exit the building and isolate themselves in their vehicle.
In addition Northridge is minimizing exposure by:
- Having one designated driver for any company vehicle.
- Mandating that employees practice social distancing in the office.
- Having hand sanitizer available in the company bathrooms and vehicles. Employees are to clean their work area before and after use.
- Any employees that are able to work from home are encouraged to do so.
- All employees working on site will be supplied with hand sanitizer. Employees are also encouraged to wash their hands after touching any common surface, tool or piece of equipment.
- Having designated employees cleaning and sanitizing surfaces such as door handles, cabinets, drawers, chairs and tables throughout the day.
- Employees are not permitted to share phones.